Sunday, February 24, 2013

This might be a long shot.

So, I just found a blog about a woman's journey to weight loss that had a post mentioning she purchased a Treatzza Pizza. The post was dated about a year ago and it mentioned that she bought it around the time her nana died.  I just have one question. Was it insensitive for me to contact her and ask what DQ location she was at? She has ignored a comment from someone else asking the same question so I am doubtful that she will respond but I will try anyway. Here is the message I sent her...

Dear Amy,

I noticed on one of your blog posts that about a year ago you purchased a Treatzza Pizza. I was wondering if you could tell me what location where you were at when you bought it. Several friends and I have been trying to come by one for a while now and have come up empty handed. Thanks for the help.

-Zach


I guess we will see if this turns into a credible lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment